Your property is unique, and successfully promoting it for sale requires a custom marketing plan that is responsive to current homebuyer trends and our changing local market. Current buyer trends show that the real estate industry is increasingly moving online, with an estimated 91% of buyers using the internet in their search process and buyers 900% more likely to find the property they purchase on the internet than in a newspaper or other print advertising. As a result, marketing properties to sell with the best results must encompass more than traditional advertising, open houses, and yard signs.
We embrace technology in our property marketing plans, while at the same time recognizing that nothing can replace personal contact with our clients and potential buyers. Our targeted marketing includes:
1. Massive internet exposure, with your property in front of more than 6 million visitors on over 300 national and local real estate sites, including features listings on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Craigslist, Homefinder, and Clickable City Directory
2. Property listings in both the Pikes Peak/Colorado Springs MLS System and the Denver MLS System, allowing double market exposure
3. A customized website designed for your property, featuring virtual tours, multiple property photos, community and school information, maps, and extensive property descriptions that can be emailed and posted on social media sites
4. Virtual and physical Open House opportunities
5. Blogs highlighting your property’s best features
6. Print advertising in local newspapers
7. Real Estate Auction opportunities
8. Personal and online networking with hundreds of local Realtors®, investors, and homebuyers to promote your property, including internal exclusive marketing to Peak Producer Realtor Members (Realtors recognized in the Pikes Peak area for top sales volumes)
In addition to marketing, we handle all aspects of the sales process from listing to closing, including preparation of the property for sale, pricing, showing the property, contract negotiations, and closing. Our experience, knowledge of the market, connections, innovation, and integrity have lead us to being ranked in the top 1% of over 2500 Realtors in the Pikes Peak area.
We are committed to understanding your individual needs and delivering an exceptional real estate experience with insight, innovation, and integrity. Whether you are ready to sell immediately or are just getting a feel for the Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak area real estate real estate market, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about what we do to sell your property and how we can earn your trust.
Scott Huger, Realtor, Managing Broker
The Huger Real Estate Group/Nicholas Scott Real Estate